Sunday, May 26, 2013

Quilting Journal

The subject of quilting labels got me to thinking about quilting journals. Does anyone keep a quilting journal, and what kinds of information do you write down? At one time I tried to keep a journal and at least have a picture or drawing of my planned quilt and for some reason I stopped I am thinking about starting one up again maybe this time use a binder and keep all of my notes and plans with pictures.
Here's a photo of the journal layout I came up with in Excell.
I was thinking for each project having a second blank page to add photo's or fabric swatches. Here's a link to my PDF for my Quilt Journal. This is my first time linking a PDF Hope it helps. I am planning on using this on all future projects and filling it in to the best of my abilities on all of my older projects. What do you think?
Thanks for reading♥ Olivia

No comments: