Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Simply Houndstooth

Wow I have been working hard on this and more pictures to come once I figure out how to get them off my phone. I'm posting my first pattern on crasfty! I'm so excited even though I am just getting my feet wet with this first small pattern. It's also free! I love free and am happy to share this with you. Last year I posted about how to put together a baby houndstooth quilt and I really wanted a fresh update on this.
If there are any questions about this pattern please ask I would love to help.

Here are some more pictures of my finished product. enjoy!







Thanks for reading♥ Olivia

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How many yards of fabric is needed for this quilt?

Beyond the rabbit hole said...

White Fabric 1.25 yards
teal or dark fabric 1 yard
Backing 1.25 yards
binding .5 yard

Unknown said...

I am so excited to get started on this one! Thank you so much for sharing for free! Question for you -- you mention 2 and 3/4 strips...but how long should these be? Appreciate any instruction.